Trying to get in touch with NESS

Unless I missed it - I don’t see a way to message her directly.

Anyone know how to reach NESS please?

and thanks,

Mike

I copied this link
in an email to her.

I
I contacted her to tell her to check P-Net.

Turtle

I will
facebook the crap out of this link to her…ahhhh the power of modern tecnology…

Thanks!
One p.net friend emailed me at work this morning, then within an hour, another p.net friend also emailed me at work. When I got home, a third one had emailed me.

It’s nice to know my friends keep an eye out for me (as I don’t check the boards often).

All is well, and the poster and I have been in touch. It was a pleasure to talk to Mike.

Thank you, all!

It’s a small, small world!

Unless You’re Walking (NM)

Hi–I ordered shirts for Christmas 2017. It has been awhile and I have not received them. I have emailed and it bounces back to me with a message that it no longer exists, although I copied and pasted the address into my email. Is there a phone number I can call?

Hi Ness! Good to see you are still rattling around.

@yaker1949 said:
Hi–I ordered shirts for Christmas 2017. It has been awhile and I have not received them. I have emailed and it bounces back to me with a message that it no longer exists, although I copied and pasted the address into my email. Is there a phone number I can call?

I take it you ordered shirts from here at Pnet? Is orders@paddling.com the email bouncing back to you?

I don’t think anyone in this discussion sells t-shirts.

@string said:
I don’t think anyone in this discussion sells t-shirts.

Time warp? Thread is five years old

I know. I just thought someone could tell me how to get in touch with anyone who would give me an email I can use (since orders@paddling.com keep bouncing back) or a phone number. Thanks.

@Rookie said:

@yaker1949 said:

I take it you ordered shirts from here at Pnet? Is orders@paddling.com the email bouncing back to you?
Yes it is. Thank you Would there be a phone number somewhere?

@yaker1949 said:

@Rookie said:

@yaker1949 said:

Yes it is. Thank you Would there be a phone number somewhere?

No phone number listed anywhere at the site.

Send your email about the missing shirts and bouncing orders e-mail to both
Site Feedback – contact: guide@paddling.com
Technical / Support – contact: webmaster@paddling.com

Hopefully it will get noticed.