Canoe repair or replacemant

I’m interested in buying a used 17 ft. Mansfield canoe by Stowe. I currently own the exact model, fiberglass with inlaid thin wooden ribs. The trim is all wood, seats, stems gunwales & keel. Mine has been heavily used for recreation, fishing and as a sailing canoe. My out wales, and both inside & outside stems along with the keel are in need of replacement and or repair. I wouldn’t mind replacing the entire canoe for the right price. I don’t know where to obtain original replacement parts. Does anyone else have any ideas? Trying to find a qualified experienced person to re-create and steam new parts may cost me more than a replacement used Mansfield. I’m located in central NY. Please contact me with any leads.

Do the inside ribs need replacing too?
Otherwise, all the other parts could be made from scratch in a local millwork shop. I’m not sure what would need steam bending besides those inside ribs, but steam bending is not that highly technical.

As for a used replacement, Google is your friend, but it may take a while. I own several boats which have turned out to be rare and unreplaceable. Just have to keep fixing them.

replace?
You live in wood canoe country. Plenty of people can help you mill the materials. You have to have the interest in rebuilding the canoe. If you don’t, it won’t make sense to pay someone else to do it. Either fix it yourself, which is not that hard or get another boat.

replace?
You live in wood canoe country. Plenty of people can help you mill the materials. You have to have the interest in rebuilding the canoe. If you don’t, it won’t make sense to pay someone else to do it. Either fix it yourself, which is not that hard or get another boat.