Hello, Paddler!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wilderness Waterway Shuttle Possibility

I will be Guiding 2 South to North, Flamingo to Everglades City, Wilderness Waterway Trips this Winter. Jan 22-29 and Feb 10-17. My mini van and trailer will be at Flamingo and would love for someone taking out Jan 22-28 or Feb 10-16 after doing a North to South trip, Everglades City to Flamingo, to drive it back to the Everglades City Ranger Station. This would save you at least $400 in shuttle fees. Just fill The van up with gas at Everglades City.

There is still space available on both trips if anyone is interested in a guided trip!

Comments

• Hey Joel
    If you get another in March, let me know. We will be at Flamingo from March 2nd to March 15th.
    We had planed to do a loop trip because we didn't want to pay for a shuttle, but we are always open to Game plan "B".

jack L
  • aagh
    going Feb 1-10!
  • Jack I'll be in Flamingo at that time.
    With relatives. Perhaps we can work something out.
  • Kim
    If you ended a North to South trip on the 10th you could take my van back to EC.