Do you have any input on these 3 kayaks?

I’m looking to buy one of these 3 fishing kayaks:

1. Nucanoe Frontier 10’ or 12’. Really like the square transom, for possible trolling motor.

2. Old Town Predator MX - 12’

3. Feelfree Lure 11.5’

I was hoping someone here has tried 1 or more of these kayaks, and can share your thoughts. I’m hoping to find somewhere to try them out this week. Thanks.

Lure 11.5
Wickedly comfy seat that you can quickly disconnect and take on land with you. Uber stable allows for standing to cast (not in surf mind you) or I also used a SUP Paddle and cruised around the harbor with it vs. seated. For a wide beam SOT not a bad cruising speed.

Not sure exactly what parameters you’re looking for.

See you on the water,

Marshall

The River Connection, Inc.

Hyde Park, NY

www.the-river-connection.com

hudsonriverpaddler.org

Kayak
Thanks Marshall. I’m down to 2 now: Lure 11.5 and Nucanoe Frontier. Unfortunately, I have nowhere to try out the Lure. I’m leaning toward the Frontier for 2 reasons: I can use any seat for 360 degree swivel fishing, and the square transom for a possible trolling motor in the future. I mainly fish small ponds and lakes up to 250 acres.

Do you really need a. motor?
Here is a thought for your consideration: If you are mostly fishing ponds and small lakes, paddling will be easy. You can skip. The hassle and expense of a motor and have a greater variety of kayaks/canoes for you to choose from.

Grab a flight
I’ve got a Lure 11.5 you can try out. :wink:

See you on the water,

Marshall

The River Connection, Inc.

Hyde Park, NY

www.the-river-connection.com

hudsonriverpaddler.org

Kayak
Thanks guys. I wound up buying the Nucanoe Frontier 12’. There were no Feelfree dealers within a reasonable distance to try it out.