Grayson Lake state park,KY paddling

Paddling the Clifty creek area to hidden cove and hope to do Newfoundland ramp but i have to borrow a tandem or large cockpit kayak the 2nd day to do Newfoundland…anybody up for a paddle on the 2nd day? Bring the kayak,me and the dogs aka the kids have all the other gear…

A FB peep
is lendin us a tandem the 1st day but it is difficult finding a kayak rental that can bring the kayak and pick it up to where we need it in the offseason… Alot sell off kayaks or r just not able to deliver/pickup…

We switched the paddle places around
We r now doing a paddle out of the Newfoundland ramp next tuesday then Clifty ramp on next wednesday…IF I can’t find an outfitter to drop off/pick up a kayak on wednesday we will go to Lake Vesuvius and rent a kayak there…it was actually on the agenda anyway for a paddle…just that it was recommended to stay within the Grayson lake area for the couple days to paddle…

We switched the paddle places around
We r now doing a paddle out of the Newfoundland ramp next tuesday then Clifty ramp on next wednesday…IF I can’t find an outfitter to drop off/pick up a kayak on wednesday we will go to Lake Vesuvius and rent a kayak there…it was actually on the agenda anyway for a paddle…just that it was recommended to stay within the Grayson lake area for the couple days to paddle…