Hello, Paddler!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FS: 2002 WS Arctic Hawk NoVA $650

I bought this boat two years ago from the previous owner but have found it to be too small for me. You'll probably need shoe size less than or equal to 10 to fit under the deck. This is a light boat (maybe 45 lbs) in pretty good shape for its age. Greenland design with hard chines, no skeg. Scuffs and scratches on the deck, fewer on the hull for some reason, but nothing structural.

I have installed new grab handles, decklines, bungees, and new Sealect hatches. The boat came with no tether points for the hatches so I've glued in D-rings inside and tethered the new hatches to the hull. If you can fit in it this could be a great boat.

$800, currently in Fredericksburg, would consider delivery within a reasonable radius. Reply here or send PM if interested.

Comments

• TOP for the upcoming paddling season

• Forgot to add in my original post: also comes with Seals neoprene skirt custom cut to this boat's coaming.

• Price drop to $700. Need to make some room.

• Now down to $650. Last call before I give up and keep it.

• Sold.