tidal flow

I’m new to the forum but look forward to interacting.
Where could i find info on the tidal flow directions on the intercoastal wtwy between trails end rd and futch creek? We often put in N or S of WB and paddle the marshes. Several times we’ve been caught in tidal surges that made going back across the wtwy very difficult. If we could time the paddles to the flow direction of the tidal surge it would be much more enjoyable. Any ideas?
Thank You

absolutely no idea where you are. Are you in Florida or New Jersey or somewhere else… We don’t all paddle where you are.
Never the less for all the US here it is
https://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/noaacurrents/Regions

Looks like you’re local here, with WB being Wrightsville Beach, NC, Trails End Rd being across from Masonboro Island, and Futch Creek being across from Figure 8 Island near Rich’s Inlet. At Trails End, the water will be flowing to and from Masonboro Inlet. So if ocean high is at noon, water will continue to flood in and flow south past Trails End for a good hour and a half past ocean high tide. Around an average of an hour and 30 to 40 minutes past high will be slack. Then it will ebb back out of Masonboro Inlet, until a good hour and a half past ocean low tide, so will be flowing north towards Wrightsville Beach during that time period.
Masonboro Inlet is a deep inlet with a lot of tidal flow coming through it. Once you cross Masonboro Inlet in the ICW, the flow is the opposite. So during the flood, it will flow north, all the way past Wrightsville Beach and Mason Inlet it will continue to flow north, until you get much closer to Rich’s Inlet. During the ebb, north of Masonboro Inlet will flow back south out of Masonboro Inlet. Mason Inlet on the north side of Wrightsville Beach is a shallow inlet, and so during the flood, the tidal flow of the ICW continues to flow north from Masonboro Inlet right on past Mason Inlet.
I’ve not paddled around Futch Creek as much, although Rich’s Inlet is a great inlet to play in. The inlets themselves will be flooding for a while after ocean high tide, and ebbing for a while after ocean low tide. Around here, I always figure around an hour and a half after ocean high or low before current slacks and changes direction.

Look for tidal flow schedules for wrightsville on the NOAA site. On a tablet where l have not figured out how to copy, but the link came up at the top of a google search for “tidal flows wrightsville beach”.