Hello, Paddler!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sawyer Autumn Mist Canoe - Farmville NC

Have a used Sawyer Autumn Mist Canoe -It is a David Yost design. The canoe is in great shape overall. It does have a small chip on the bow. It is the Super-lite layup of Epoxy , S glass & kevlar. It has the tractor seat, set up. Length 14’ 10” Beam 28” weight ~40lbs . Located near Farmville NC - Price $725 - Contact 252-531-4895 - (rtwardsr@hotmail.com)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/122275412@N04/albums/72157676062003203

Comments

• Was that bought from a Harley Dealer? I remember we were in NC once near the coast in about 1997 and there were a pile ( maybe 20) Sawyer Canoes each wrapped in tattered plastic. They had been there a while but were pristine.
    I don't remember what town we were in !

• How might this canoe handle on flatwater day trips for a very small lady (Guessing ~120lbs max) and a small child (maybe 60-70 lbs)? Could it be set up tandem with two hung seats? My sister in law in Greenville might be a good match. Thanks

• SOLD...Heading to the Dakotas.