Crew for MR340 Race

This summer I am competing in the MR340. The Missouri River 340 is an endurance race across the state of Missouri. It will be just me and my boat thrown against 340 miles of wind, heat, bugs and rain. The Competition is August 8-11, 2017; it starts in Kansas City and finishes, some of us anyway, in St. Charles, MO.

Ground support is required for all racers. It may be physical, virtual or a combination of both. A physical ground crew is present at checkpoints and knows with some certainty their racers approximate location and condition. A virtual ground crew is able to track a racer via electronic means and will know a relatively exact location. Both physical and virtual ground crews must be available 24 hours a day for phone contact with race officials seeking information on their racer(s).

I would prefer to have physical ground support but have not found anyone yet, to fill this role. Their job, which is not an easy one, is to assist the racer with procurement of supplies, set up of tents, preparation of meals or whatever else it takes to make the team successful.

If you are interested in following this race why not be a part of the action. I would cover all race related expenses. So if you would like to be part to this great endurance event, please contact me for more details.

Dave Pasakarnis
davekarnis@gmail.com
847-204-2074