Hello, Paddler!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Last Chance! 2014 Delta 15.5 Expedition $1,000 or Best Offer, Ann Arbor Michigan

New in Nov 2013 but unused until April 2014. Garage kept, excellent condition. Yellow deck, full length Keeleazy strip on keel (easily removed &/or replaced). Normal light scratches on bottom. Includes Seals Tropical Tour spray skirt and Seals cockpit cover. If it doesn't sell this week, I'll donate it to charity for the tax deduction. No longer have the storage space.
Remarkably fast and maneuverable with excellent stability in "conditions". Easily keeps pace with longer kayaks in the group. Holds an edge well and allows you to relax and enjoy the ride in beam and quartering seas. Enormous dry storage volume in front and rear oval hatches let you bring "comfort items". The durable thermoformed construction is light enough to lift and carry solo for car top loading. Handles beautifully both empty for a day paddle and fishing, or loaded hauling two weeks of gear.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited May 9

I should have included this information in the original post. Length 15'6" x 24" width x 50lbs. Thermoformed hull/deck with rudder (see photos!). For an idea of fit, I'm 6'3" x 215lb x 34" inseam x size13 shoe. I am forced to downsize the fleet as storage space no longer allows more than one kayak.

• I'm interested, would like to paddle it. I will be coming from Colorado in about two weeks. Would you be willing to meet me in Chicago area?

• I am serious about buying it if it suits. I can meet you in St. Joe. Never been in a Delta, hence the tryout.

• edited May 9

Demo paddle's welcome near Ann Arbor. Plenty of lakes and river in the area.

• edited May 28

New Price $1,000 OBO