Hello, Paddler!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kayak closeout

Hey, I just bought a new, 2 year old kayak from Mountainman Outdoor Supply they were trying to get out of their inventory. I don't know what they charge for delivery because I went and got mine, but there's some deals to be had if you're in the market for a boat. I can only assume they have other things on closeout, but I only searched the tour kayaks because that's what I was in the market for.

http://www.mountainmanoutdoors.com/touring-kayaks-inventory.html

Comments

• May be my bad luck but twice I called them on Current Designs boats which were left overs and twice they then said the listing was an error. The prices were good deals but not like someone did a typo error. Left me with a bad feeling. Story was exactly the same both times.

• That's a bummer. My experience was pretty flawless, so yea, maybe don't buy any lottery tickets this week.
    ;)

• it was a few years ago it happen. So I'll still buy lotto this week. Good Luck with the new kayak!

• several years ago got a new kevlar CD Isle from them for $2800. could not have been more pleased.

• Was it leftover over? How many years if it was good price in any case.

• When I called about two kayaks they suddenly jumped 3-500. On Nomad and libra XT