Hello, Paddler!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WTS: Nigel Foster Shadow Kevlar - Miami, FL $1,500

Nigel Foster Shadow in Kevlar built by Seaward Kayaks. I am the second owner and have owned the boat for about ten years. Typical scratches/scuffs except for minor gelcoat chipping around skeg opening. All three hatch covers are made by Sea-Lect and are in like new condition. Boat comes with built-in Brunton compass. Overall in great shape and ready to paddle. $1,500

Comments

•  Several questions, please.  What is the weight of the kayak?  Does it come with any accessories?  Have you any ideas of

a delivery method to Dothan, Alabama? Thank you for your time and effort. Robin.

• edited March 25

Robin,

The only weight I can find online is 59lbs for the fiberglass lay up. Kevlar would be lighter I just don't by how much. Tomorrow afternoon I can use my bathroom scale to get a better idea... As for delivery, I can give you the contact info for nearby kayak shops and you can check if any one of them would be willing to package/ship the kayak. If you work something out, I would deliver the kayak to the shop. Thank, Omar

• The kayak does not come with any accessories

• According to bathroom scale the boats weighs 57-58lbs

• Reduced to $1500

Leave a Comment

Message Boards Close

Hello, Paddler!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!