Hello, Paddler!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Paddles for sale (Turtle, Bendingtree)

I have 3 paddles for sale. These paddles cost $150+ new. My two Turtle paddles (58"), are no longer made. The one bending tree paddle (60") is the most ultralight paddle I've ever held. I was told it was the lightest ever made. Asking $75 for the bendingtree. Asking $100 each for the turtle paddles. All three in excellent condition, used only a few times in a lake - never used in a river. These are collector's items. The Turtle paddles would look great as wall decor in a wilderness themed den or sports room. I will ship them to you. Here is some informative reading about Turtle paddles:

http://www.songofthepaddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php/8188-Can-you-buy-Turtle-paddles-in-the-UK?highlight=turtle

Contact me at vpl57@outlook.com

Decided to sell my Mad River canoe as well. Find it listed on Craigslist, Lexington, KY. The listing is titled "Canoe with Trailer."

(Having trouble uploading pics. You can text me at eight-five-9, 55six, three6five7 for pics. Please no texts after 9pm eastern time.

-Virg