Hello, Paddler!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For Sale - Current Design Whistler 14.6 - minimal use - $800

My husband and I are downsizing and would like to sell this like new Whistler with rudder. It has been garage stored and we purchased new about 5 years ago. We will throw in a kayak cart, some wet bags and 2 paddles. We are outside Indianapolis so pick up only. It's a great boat, but we have 2 others that are easier for us to throw up on the car and transport. Email me for more info at kablawyer2@aol.com (https://forums.paddling.com/uploads/editor/0y/srmci9fvdei6.jpg "")

@aol.com

Comments

• That's a great deal, somebody will be getting a nice package for that price!!!!!

• Sorry message got cut off. Email at kablawyer2@aol.com. We are on the Indianapolis area.

• Just a FYI:
    I have one of these and every time I get on the water, it feels tippy.
    BUT I quickly get used to it and it settles down.
    So if you only go out for a few minutes and hate it, relax, keep on paddling and you will learn to ride the boat and the kayak settles in and paddles well.
    I use it for river camping trips as it packs gear and goes upriver easily.
    My only complaint is that the cockpit is a bit small for a tall guy. Other than that, it paddles well,