Fundraiser raffle for complete kayak package helping disabled vets! Please enter and share:

Hello!

I work with blind veteran and kayaker, Lonnie Bedwell (www.lonniebedwell.com). He was the first blind person to kayak the Grand Canyon then did it again the following year with blind adventurer, Erik Weihenmayer, for which they both won Nat Geo Adventurer of Year.

This year will be taking 2 other wounded veterans (one lost both legs and one had a traumatic brain injury - both from an IED in Afghanistan) on their first adaptive trip kayaking the GC with support from Team River Runner. We are running a fundraiser raffle with a complete kayak package as the prize to help fund their trip. I would really appreciate any help sharing the link to their fundraiser and I hope you will enter the raffle! Any suggestions on other places to share this info where people may be interested in winning a kayak package and helping this trip? You can read more about the details at our fundraiser link: https://www.crowdrise.com/TRRGC

Thank you for your support of these awesome vets!
Sarah