Hello, Paddler!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For Sale: Used Bell Yellowstone Solo Canoe, Royalex, Wisconsin

Boat is outfitted for tripping and has new whitewater knee pads, caned seat, skid plates on both ends. Boat was purchased as a factory blemish, but there was nothing wrong. Factory installed skid plates. I

It was used for BWCA solo trips, and paddling the Kinnikinnic R, so it has scuffs. It's solid and a great boat. I'm moving and can't keep it. Asking $700 OBO. Western Wisconsin.

Comments

• Can you make me an offer? I'm moving and need to sell this.

• Where in Western Wisconsin? If not too far, I could offer you $350. It's worth more than that, but I'm not really in the market right now. Just stumbled across and figured I'd make an offer if you really need to unload it. I'd take good care of it! :smile:

• No, that's too low. I would take 550.00 not less. I'm in Prescott, WI

• Doug, if you still have the canoe, please email me at jv3whitstone@juno.com
    Thanks! John

• If the canoe is still available, I'm interested. My email is andyeberry@gmail.com

• @DougK said:
    Boat is outfitted for tripping and has new whitewater knee pads, caned seat, skid plates on both ends. Boat was purchased as a factory blemish, but there was nothing wrong. Factory installed skid plates. I

It was used for BWCA solo trips, and paddling the Kinnikinnic R, so it has scuffs. It's solid and a great boat. I'm moving and can't keep it. Asking $700 OBO. Western Wisconsin.

@DougK said:

• I am interested in your canoe. Please email me seewagner88@gmail.com

• A little late to the party. If still available, I can swing down to Prescott tomorrow. Please let me know. Thanks brooksmaines@hotmail.com