Hello, Paddler!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Tiderace Pace 18 PRICE REDUCTION

New, right out of bubble wrap 2012 Tiderace Pace 18 in Red/black/white combination. Gorgeous boat, flawless in every way and would do well for fitness paddling and the Blackburn race in the Kayak class. At 18' x 21" with a sharp edge bow it is faster than an Epic V8 and most any other boat in it's class. I paddled one of these 4 years ago and found it to be fast, responsive, and able to handle bigger conditions than I was expecting. It has strong thigh hooks to really lock in when the conditions warrant it yet I could still paddle with knees up when I wanted to. This - like the Xtreme I am selling is completely unused. The Pace 18 goes
new for $4300+ and there is no difference between this one and the 2017 model. (except for the huge discount) It comes with the extra small deck hatch which is handy and the smarttrack foil rudder which is quite effective. I am selling this brand new boat for $2750/best offer. I also have a new (unmounted) SeaDog sail ($400) that I will throw in for $150 if you buy the boat. Why paddle downwind when you can sail? LOL Contact Scott at slovrien at Comcast dot net.

Comments