Flotation Bag Question

This is kind of a weird question but has anyone here had any experience in dyeing their Float bags? I recently bought some used float bags (on a budget) and the only thing wrong with them is that they are dirty and don’t clean up(ive tried…a lot). They are clear-ish bags, and they are one of the first things you see when you look at the boat and I just want them to look a bit better. Is there a dye of some sort that i can get? I don’t want it to weaken the bags or anything. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Deflate the bags; then soak them for a couple of minutes with dishwash lliquid, or Simple Green.
Scrub them briskly with a stiff, bristle brush. Throughly rinse them & then dry then in a shaded area.
Make sure you don’t get any cleanser inside the bag; you’ll pay for it later if you inflate with lung power.
Electric inflator; no issue.
The issue did not occur overnight; the first time you clean them will probably be the first time they’ve ever been cleaned.

If my suggestion doesn’t work, I suggest what a good bud of mine from Chicago would suggest…
"It don’t matter; it’s a waste of time, go paddling.
Anybody who worries about how your airbags look, needs to go paddling too.

BOB

My wife [the family cleaning expert] says to add a tablespoon of white vinegar to Bob’s terrific suggestion. Then listen to his Chicago friend’s advice!

Thanks! I’ll try that. I am not to worried about what others think, it’s just my personal preference. I’m the guy washing the mud out of his boat at every stop.