Hello, Paddler!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• Infinity waveski from Steve (not Dave) Boehne just arrived. In time. Surf's up all along the east coast. Looking to be an active fall swell with pretty active tropical development in the Atlantic basin...

sing

• @sing said:
    Infinity waveski from Steve (not Dave) Boehne just arrived. In time. Surf's up all along the east coast. Looking to be an active fall swell with pretty active tropical development in the Atlantic basin...

sing

Waves are picking up here this week from NW winter angle here. Turned off chilly in the mornings. May have to give up and bring out the wetsuit. Which model did you get? Length? I really like my short custom infinity stinger, had it for seven years now and still my favorite.

• Got the 9' version of the Infinity Stinger. Basically, want a sit down version of a SUP to catch smaller, sloppier waves that we get so much of around here and to round out my quiver of two J-Bays and mini Longboard from Island Waveskis. Rode 2.5' remanants of Jose yesterday. Caught waves almost as much as the SUPers on a local beach break (some of these guys need lessons in surf ettiquette/how not to be a wave hog). I think it works pretty well. It's "floatier" than my Island Longboard and pops over foam piles and breaking waves well because of the wider/thicker nose. Got incoming Maria swells for the rest of this week to further test ride. Still testing out the center fin placement and some outfitting.

sing