Coil Spring SmartTrack

Not to rehash a tired subject but I just thought I’d ask… any new source for just the coil spring? QCC600X

a forum search here led me to Marshall @ River Connection and he recommended Topkayaker. They have the full parts kits and some blades w/ the spring.

Have posed the question to QCC also. Waiting.

Really surprised that finding it is even an issue but it is. If it isn’t patent protected, I’m considering trying to wind a few from welding rod.

Any info is appreciated. Happy paddling! Sam

Have you tried an industrial supply place for springs a similar size? Even if you need to heat and bend the ends to a custom shape, you’re better off than winding from scratch. Surely you can get any size spring imaginable online…

McMaster Carr? Marshall’s Industrial Hardware? They’ve fixed me up with things I couldn’t find.

Hey Sam,
If you can figure out how to send me a message with your name and address I think I can help you out or if you are here in NC as I am let me know where.

@JackL said:
Hey Sam,
If you can figure out how to send me a message with your name and address I think I can help you out or if you are here in NC as I am let me know where.

hey jack, I’m in the eastern part of NC, east of Washington NC. Thanks for the offer to help.

Ok, we are at opposite ends of the state.
Send me your name and address

sorry for the delay. Sam J. 117 S. Main St. Bath, NC 27808

thanks for any help you can offer.

Should be there in a few days

No word back ?
Did you receive it ?