Hello, Paddler!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OZARK RENDEZVOUS "YARD SALE"

We usually post a few items for sale for the Rendezvous, so I'll start things off:here goes:
56" Werner Bandit. I am selling to put the money toward a different wooden paddle. $110

Comments

• Are you interested in purchasing a solo canoe?
    I have 10 or more solo canoes I am interested in selling.

Email me with "specific" information about canoe you may be seeking:
    Boat length you're seeking?
    Layup you want?
    Wood or plastic gunwales?
    Weight range of canoe you'd like?
    Price you are prepared to pay?

I suggest you do a search for any canoe you're seeking to see what is available at other venues, and at what price? I can offer varied solo canoes at a "realistic" price.
    If you're seeking to buy a canoe with a used value of $700.00 for $400.00 ; you'll be wasting your time & mine.

I can provide photos of any canoe that I own, that you might be interested in purchasing.
    No, I will NOT be posting photos of every canoe I have to offer for sale, along with a lengthy description of the canoe & the specs on every canoe.

BOB

• Canoes I am considering selling:

Blackhawk Ariel
    Old Town H2Pro
    Blackhawk Covenant
    Mad River Screamer
    Mad River Flashback
    Lotus Dandy (autographed by Gault)
    Dagger Sojourn
    Whitesell Piranha
    Blackhawk Shadown 11'7"
    Perception HD 1

4 others I might consider selling:

Chestnut Pal ( fully restored )
    Blackhawk Zephyr
    Blackhawk Shadow SS Special
    Mad River Guide

The majority of these canoes are in new, or near new condition.
    BOB

• Bob recently changed his email address. Now, I he is unable to sign in, or access any message board. You can contact him at gitchellbob@gmail.com

• @wildernesswebb said:
    Bob recently changed his email address. Now, I he is unable to sign in, or access any message board. You can contact him at gitchellbob@gmail.com

He should be able to sign in with his old email and update his account information. This link explains how, under "access your personal information." https://paddling.com/privacy/

If that fails, he should send a message to webmaster@paddling.com and ask for assistance.

• @wildernesswebb said:
    We usually post a few items for sale for the Rendezvous, so I'll start things off:here goes:
    56" Werner Bandit. I am selling to put the money toward a different wooden paddle. $110

Is the weed in included?

• @thebob.com said:
    Canoes I am considering selling:

The majority of these canoes are in new, or near new condition.
    BOB

I had to Google several of the boats that Bob is selling, and found a bunch of pictures that look surprisingly like the boathouse that is his garage. ;)

He should start a canoe museum - lots of classics.

• If you are ever in my area; advise me ahead of time, and I will be more than happy to give you the "free" guided tour. I'm pretty sure there are 24 canoes (there are 2 of one model) present to view. At least there were the last time I counted all of them.

I might even let you test paddle a few of them. My test paddling spot (a lake) is about 10 miles away; it has over 1,000 miles of shoreline.

Make me an offer I can't refuse, and you could go home with a couple of new (to you) canoes.

BOB

• @jester42 said:
    If you are ever in my area; advise me ahead of time, and I will be more than happy to give you the "free" guided tour. I'm pretty sure there are 24 canoes (there are 2 of one model) present to view. At least there were the last time I counted all of them.

I might even let you test paddle a few of them. My test paddling spot (a lake) is about 10 miles away; it has over 1,000 miles of shoreline.

Make me an offer I can't refuse, and you could go home with a couple of new (to you) canoes.

BOB

"You can dance with the river, but you have to know the steps".

• @string said:

@wildernesswebb said:

Is the weed in included?

I think one could be arranged, just not THAT one (LOL)!