Need help selling my NuCanoe Frontier 12

I have a NuCanoe Frontier 12 that I’m trying to sell. It’s practically brand new. Been on the water three times. Always stored out of the weather. Looking to see if anyone may know that best places to sell an upper end Kayak . I know i’ll never get what I want but done want to give it away either. Thanks for the help.

A good place to start would be placing an ad in paddling.com classifieds.

BOB

First- your canoe is not a "Upper end "kayak. It might be on the higher end of fishing kayaks, but the price of an upper end kayak is in the 3K range.

Try Craigs list with some pictures. I have bought and sold kayaks and canoes there with good luck

Craigslist has also worked well for me.

Craigslist or Facebook marketplace. Good luck!

@JackL said:
First- your canoe is not a "Upper end "kayak. It might be on the higher end of fishing kayaks, but the price of an upper end kayak is in the 3K range.

Alas, 3K has gotten to be upper mid-range. Composites are pushing 4K and Sterlings are pushing 6K.

@rival51 said:

@JackL said:

Alas, 3K has gotten to be upper mid-range. Composites are pushing 4K and Sterlings are pushing 6K.

That is why you don’t see them any more.
The have priced themselves out of the market