Kaskazi "Breeze AR"?

There is a link to the description of this boat at the end.

I’ve been looking at the Kaskazi “Breeze AR” (The SOT, not the SinK). I’m looking for an “all around” craft, with a focus on fishing. The disadvantage, from my point of view, of the other Kaskazi boats, which might be designed with fishing in mind, is that the cockpit seems cramped. There are narrow areas in which to put your legs, without being able to move them around.
From a fishing perspective, the disadvantage of this one seems to be its narrow width. Do you think this would be a problem with regard to fishing? It certainly would in a canoe, but maybe it would be OK in a kayak. The other big problem is the exposed rails on which the footrests are mounted. It seems like these would dig into my legs. Finally, I wonder if a seat could be added. If not, it would be a deal breaker. Any ideas?

Specs:
Length: 157" (13’, 11")
Width: 24.8"
Weight: 37.4 lbs
Material: Fiberglass

https://kayak.co.za/product/kaskazi-breeze-ar/#.XJ1k4phKhdg

Regardless of the ad’s claims, it is a surf ski, not a fishing boat. My experience with my ski was that they are neither designed nor intended for long seat times. Nor are they designed for additional seating.
Caveat: I have a chronically bad back.

Good to know, thanks.

@string said:
Regardless of the ad’s claims, it is a surf ski, not a fishing boat. My experience with my ski was that they are neither designed nor intended for long seat times. Nor are they designed for additional seating.
Caveat: I have a chronically bad back.

+1