Kayak rack for power boat

Does anyone know of a kayak rack that mounts into the rod holders on a boat? Or better yet a rack/holder that mounts into the ski tow bar holder? I’m not using the tow bar and need to carry my yak parallel with the transom of the boat. It’s a 10’ yak and a 19’ cuddy cabin boat.
Thanks!

I am thinking it might to heavy on top of car.

@Water Junkie said:
Does anyone know of a kayak rack that mounts into the rod holders on a boat? Or better yet a rack/holder that mounts into the ski tow bar holder? I’m not using the tow bar and need to carry my yak parallel with the transom of the boat. It’s a 10’ yak and a 19’ cuddy cabin boat.
Thanks!

A boat are you sure? what’s your boat weight?

Apparently I wasn’t clear. I want to carry my kayak on my boat when my boat is in the water. The boat is too small and the kayak too big to carry it on the bow of the boat. I don’t want to tow the kayak behind the boat because of drag and it gets a lot of water in the kayak that way. I’d like to mount the kayak on the back of the boat with a rack that fits either in the ski-tow hole or a fishing rod holder. Thanks!

@Water Junkie said:
Thanks!

Yes I know what you want. But there is still a lot of unknowns. Boat beam, stern width, inboard, swim platform, tow bar location. Cutty cabin …… fishing boat, ski boat, wake board boat, ? You’re asking about stern mount and “not using the tow bar”… most of those in my experience are amidships… There isn’t a picture.

Perhaps you need to attach one of these hooks to a pipe in the rod holder… [or the wake board rack (guess)].…….if the rod holder is big enough and strong enough.
https://www.overtons.com/surfstow-yakrax-kayak-storage-system-329789.html

Our19ft ski boat is only seven feet +/- wide at the transom so mounting a 10ft kayak on the swim platform might be getting into wake and wave problems. But you could mount chocks at the swim platform or the stern. ………………
https://www.amazon.com/Mount-Dinghy-Davit-System-Weaver/dp/B07K6SWPNB/ref=pd_sbs_200_1/142-2308662-8148043?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07K6SWPNB&pd_rd_r=339b298c-6069-11e9-a56a-39d659a90f68&pd_rd_w=XmkVT&pd_rd_wg=WwVU1&pf_rd_p=588939de-d3f8-42f1-a3d8-d556eae5797d&pf_rd_r=6CXA1Y8D4CAA1G9V6QH2&psc=1&refRID=6CXA1Y8D4CAA1G9V6QH2

AND of course if its and outboard which you didn’t specify that won’t work.

In the Florida fishing and sport boat world when we have an unusual idea we go to a fabricator of T -tops, wake board racks, etc and have them make the thing we desire.

If a crab boat the skipper would just throw it up on top of the shade structure. Which could be anything holding up a tarp.

Overstreet, sorry I wasn’t more specific. Your suggestions are a big help and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!