Yakima "Landing Pads" question

Has anyone here used Yakima “Landing Pads NO.9” on a Toyota Tacoma Cab roof?
If yes; how did they work out?

no help here. I have a Toyota but never used them… Thanks now I cant get this song out of my head. Hope you get a better answer soon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rXhXLsNJL8

Not on a Toyota cab but we used these for years on our Mercury and Sable wagons, had three in a row. I didn’t go the Thule square bars until the 2014 Rav4. I expect there is not a ton of diff between these in a Ford or Mercury rail track or in a Toyota cab track.

Not sure what you are looking for exactly, but paired with the Yakima towers we never had a wiggle. Should mention that Jim did get new towers somewhere one time thru all those cars. But the landing pads never needed a switch up, we had one set that was solid thru two of those station wagons. Needed a new set for the third but just because the track width had been slightly changed.

Now why did I click on No. 9?
:s :s :s

I have number 11 on my Subaru. They are sturdy, but I did have a bolt loosen after 5 years. Noticed the pad had a wiggle. Tighten it back, and now it’s solid again.

@castoff said:
I have number 11 on my Subaru. They are sturdy, but I did have a bolt loosen after 5 years. Noticed the pad had a wiggle. Tighten it back, and now it’s solid again.

Thanks,. I have used just about all of them on various vehicles, but never used the “9’s” and would like to find someone who has used them on a Tacoma or at least someone who can tell me what to expect to see when I take the vinyl strip off the cab roof.

I also have the 11’s on my Subaru and like how solid they are