North shore Lake Superior photos

I posted my photos from our 2 week paddle from Sleeping Giant PP to Rossport and everywhere in between.

My favorite trip so far, it should be at the top of your list.

https://picasaweb.google.com/107442116557334106902/WanderingFromSleepingGiantToRossportA2WeekPaddle

Enjoy,

Sharon

Fantastic!
Love the photo tour! Thanks for taking the time for sharing with us. A beautiful place I’d love to see someday.

T

outstanding!!!

Wonderful photos!
Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful!
Wonderful photographic story of your two week trip. Thank you for sharing your fabulous pictures, Sharon.

Excellent! I wish the light had been as
good when we were canoeing around Michipicoten a couple of weeks ago. We saw the same flowers but not in such profusion.

Outstanding!
I love the images and became a follower on Picasa. Your photography is grand and I am truly envious of your travels! I hope to paddle the UP and Alaska one day and will likely hit you up for some tips! Keep up the good work.

Thank you
Thanks for the feed back! I always wish on a trip that everyone else could see what I’m seeing and try to use that thought when I’m taking the shots. It helps that the subject matter was stunning!

Sharon

excellent
great photo’s from a beautiful area, what a great trip, thanks for sharing!

Why can’t

– Last Updated: Sep-04-12 5:32 PM EST –

I see these?? Could some kind soul explain to me how to view these? Thanks ahead of time.

epic
you covered a lot of ground and the photos are fabulous.

~~Chip

Wonderful
thanks for posting all those wonderful trip photos. You folks look like a nice bunch and you know how to trip in style. Very nice.

More photos
Here is a link to another set of photos from the same trip. Thanks again for all of the compliments on the photos.

https://picasaweb.google.com/leebro59/SilverIsletToRossport2012?authkey=Gv1sRgCNvol-ON2JOruAE

Sharon

Wonderful pictures
We paddled Rossport to Silver Islet and back in 2001. Your photos brought back memories of a great trip. Thank you.