S.M.A.C.K. tournament central Kentucky

Canoe/Kayak tournament. Hobie systems are allowed. $10 entry fee $5 big fish pot (optional). CPR rules 100% payout. These tournaments are paddle only no motors of any kind are allowed. Non boaters allowed to fish from canoe must pay seperate entry fee. Memory cards will be checked prior to start of tournament you may use your phone for pictures please bring cord to upload photos. Bring your own board.

Our next event will be held at Spurlington Lake in Campbellsville Ky on Oct 7th. The tourney will run from 7am est to 2 pm est.

next tourney
Next tourney will be Oct. 21 on green river. We plan to put in at lynn camp creek and take out at Rio ramp. This tourney will be starting at 8am est and we have it scheduled until 5pm est. we will give a 20 minute window to reach the ramp. I plan on being at lynn camp at 7am est so if anyone wants to drop boat off and take vehicle to takeout spot i can shuttle you back.

change in venue
oct. 21 tourney has been moved to Salem Lake in Hodgenville

start time
tourney will start at 7 am est.

Thanks for the updates
I won’t make it, but it’s cool to know there’s a group out there doing this sort of thing.

Write back and tell us how the tourney went.

• Big D

updates
I will post updates on here also you can follow us on yakangler.com group name is SMACK tournament series

results
Sunday Oct. 21st winners were: 1st Jim B. Phelps 46" 2nd Matt Clifford 42.5" 3rd Ben Riggs 39".

Next tourney will be Nov. 4th on Nolin lake at Iberia ramp from 11am est til 5pm est.

next year
We are starting to plan for next years tourney’s. We are hoping to have a great turnout in the spring and give away some cool prizes. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. Also we are willing to speak with anyone that would like to sponsor our tournaments. Hope everyone has a great holiday season and we would like to see everyone in the spring.