Fall Ozark Rendezvous 2015

You Can Come Down For a Preview…
…next week and we’ll do a few nights on the river in the new Elk habitat on the lower Current?

Elk habitat in Spring?
Won’t be joining you folks this fall, but how about a similar trip before or after next spring’s Rendezvous Terry?

Brad

Terry, you’d better watch out.
There will probably be some hork hanging around in that new elk habitat!

Sounds like a Plan
Would love to do a river trip prior to the Spring Rendezvous

No preview for me
I’m on my way to Lake Placid for my niece’s wedding. Then down to NYC to see my aunt and uncle. I also plan on stopping at the Gettysburg battlefield on the way home. Hopefully I can get a few days recuperation before heading to the Rendezvous.

Bring back a Placid Shadow for me to
try out :slight_smile:

Well Dave …
My plan was to pick up that Rapidfire from the PNet drawing a few months ago. Only problem was that I didn’t win.

I’d gladly pick up your Placid Shadow and take it to the Rendezvous on two conditions:

1. Your Shadow is already paid for

2. My shipping charges for such transport must be sufficient to cover the cost of a Placid boat for myself

:slight_smile:

You’ve been studying the Bob’s deal
making strategies.

I’ll have to take some time to consider your generous offer :slight_smile:

I’ll help you…
I’ll help you with your gas expenses for the trip.

All I’ll need in return is a new Wildfire.

BOB

That would mean a detour to Colden,
as well at the trip to Placid.

Take some…

– Last Updated: Sep-26-15 10:39 AM EST –

Take some vacation days, and have some fun.
Get out of Illinois for a few days; will probably do you good.

Just be sure & pick those boats for Vic, and for me.

BOB

RE the Wildfire
Too late on the Wildfire. I passed within 25 miles of Colden on my way to Lake Placid yesterday. Won’t be heading back in that direction

I’m heading to the baseball hall of fame in Cooperstown. Then on to Coney Island to visit my aunt. Will then head home with a stop at the Gettysburg battlefield.

Then a few days at home to unpack, say hi to Cindy, the horses, dogs, and cats, then pack and head out to the Rendezvous.

We are planning to attend
Any need for reservations?

Good
It will be good to see you again, Peter. There should be no problem finding a campsite in mid-October at Pulltite campground. The campground host is usually gone by that time anyway and I don’t even know if there is any facility to make reservations after Oct 15.

Do you know what day you plan to arrive?

Well, dadgummit. Y’all have fun!
Shut out again, this time by a full thickness rotator cuff tear. Good news is it’s fixed. Bad news is though I’m rapidly improving I won’t be wielding a paddle for a month or two.

Sorry to hear that, Luke
Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Of course, you could still come, quaff libations at “high tea”, and watch Bob use his solar shower.

Solar shower…
It would take more liquor than I drink at a rendezvous to get me to open my solar shower for general public use.

BUT, I would allow it’s usage by the cheerleading squads from the University of Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina, or Tennessee.

BOB

In which case, I think you’re…
…gonna need a bigger sun.

“Keith Jackson here at the SEC Cheerleader Sun-N-Fun Fest. And he’s a big boy outta Fort Wayne, Indiana…FUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!”

“Apparently Keith he never saw the full-out bull-rush of the misses coming from the blind side.”

Such a dilemma
Two big river events to go to at the same time… But I chose the Pine Barrens so I can try the limbo log thing. Ill put the Spring Rendezvous on my calendar.

By then maybe the Bob would have gotten a hold of a WildFire. Mine which I got in July would be at extreme risk now.

Though I might get access to the shower.

Bob and his solar shower.
I don’t know, Pete. The libations sound nice, but Bob and his solar shower sounds like something that fits in the category of things once seen that can’t be unseen. Thanks for the well wishes.