Paddle partner in Missoula Mt. area

Hi; looking for paddle partner in Missoula Mt. Area. I live in the bitterroot valley. I like long distance paddling. Want to do the Missouri and Yellowstone rivers, and any others that might be suggested. Looking forward to hear from you.

Paddling Buddy
Hi: I am from Helena and want to do some long distance paddling also. I am not a beginner but not advanced either. Don not know how to do whitewater though I have encountered a class 2 on the Madison River.

My email is Gerald10121926@gmail.com

Check out Missouri River Paddlers

– Last Updated: Dec-23-15 9:42 PM EST –

facebook group. Quite a lot of information and trip reports of people who do long distance paddling on the Missouri plus other info on the Yellowstone. A good source of contacts. Jefferson River Canoe Trail group might also yield some paddling contacts for you.

Do some research on the …
…Clark Fork and Blackfoot rivers. Had some great paddling experiences on both in the past.

Meetup

– Last Updated: Dec-25-15 3:00 PM EST –

Gerald I sent you a e/mail don't know if you got it. If you did not get it let me Know.
Share and enjoy

I am a kayaker from Missoula. I do a lot of multi-day kayak trips, mostly whitewater, and including a lot of trips in the 1-2 week range. When I retire in a couple of years, I want to do longer trips,. Send me a personal message with your contact information, so we can discuss our respective interests.

Shoutout to zoo town paddlers. Missoula!