Groups / clubs in North Central Ohio?

It’s been a while since I was out on the water and wondered if there are any kayaker groups in North Central Ohio. I’m close to Huron and Sandusky.

clubs
You are sort of stuck right in the middle of the Toledo River Gang to the west and the Keelhaulers in Cleveland to the East. The Keelhaulers organize the annual Vermilion river race in March. The South Bass Island Kayak Rendezvous happens each June on Lake Erie. There might be a meet up group that peddles and paddles I think in the Fremont/Sandusky area. I have met a few working boat support at a triathlon at cedar point. There is a yahoo group that is a semi offshoot from the keelhaulers called the Bradstreet paddlers and they organize outings. There is also an outfitter in Lorain who does some outings.

Sounds familiar
Dude - - been awhile since we have discussed outings. I am near Wakeman. Keelhaulers seem to be toward east side and do a lot of whitewater.

Actually, my last trip out was the almost disastrous October Huron river run.

I have a feeling I’ll have some more time to get out this year, and may just spend some time up in the Sandusky / Huron area and see who is out there these days.

Do keep me in mind if there is something happening in the general area.