What a piece of junk!

On my back!?
But I’m usually on the bottom …

Maybe it’s
multi-sport resistant.

G_K

Think harder!
Did you attach the required satellite dish? Good lord, how do you expect the electro-bits will make it up into space without the required 8 foot antenna and tracking system?

Sheesh!

Phreon

Sell
Since I don’t go anywhere,just to help you out,I would be willing to give you half price for it. At least you would get some of your money back

Return it for the Garmin Forehead 666
Stick it on your forehead and it’ll implant a sense of speed in your mind. Want to go faster, just think harder and the Garmin Forehead will implement a sense of speed.

Jay

Attach it to
your foot. Then it’ll read something!

Strap it to your chest…
…if it reads zero, you’re legally dead.

Try using it
on a staionary rowing machine and see how it works. It is possible the slaemans sold you the model designed just for paddling.

Inches per minute…
Do you really think “2…2…2…2…2…2” is going to help him in his training?

it’s obvious

– Last Updated: Aug-06-08 5:01 PM EST –

the treadmill is running in the opposite direction of the earth's rotation, cancelling out your progress.

Try moving the treadmill outside, and place it perpendicular to the earth's rotation. Use the compass on your gps to make sure.

Electronic do-dads, often hopeless
Sounds like the hand-held digital anemometer my loving wife got me for my birthday. The money would have been better spent on a good (or even mediocre) bottle of Pinot Noir.

Next we can try
duct taping the fishfinder transducer to the rubber ducky to read the water temps in the hottub and find that step. Use the extra bits of tape to fashion the beanie for your GPS lazer signal booster.

This is why,
I bolted my treadmill to the front of my kayak. Now when I paddle I know just how fast I am going, and it is very accurate!-)

What a moron…
And you all wonder why these people irritate me eith their lack on common sense.

captain must be the leader?

Paddle easy,

Coffee

My GPS takes 2 - AA batteries
What size and how many does the treadmill take?

Paddlin’ on

G_K

it may not be the batteries
somtimes there’s a little piece of plastic that you have to pull out before the battery will make contact

Great thread responses.
I’m laughing til I’m crying.

Most amused that coffee doesn’t seem to get it.

I liked the reynolds wrap swan antenna…
…but I mean, that guy just has no common sense.

I get it… Just fine.
Paddle easy,

Coffee

GPS subscription
Hi, I’m from the government and I’m here to help. It’s a good thing you didn’t try to use that GPS unit outside, or I might be coming after you. GPS service is provided to qualified US citizens on a subscription basis. Anyone using an unregistered GPS device is subject to a fine and/or imprisonment, and we know who and where you are. Since this appears to be an innocent mistake, I will simply withdraw funds from your bank account to cover a background investigation and the GPS subscription. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.