$40 Werner carbon paddle on Craigslist CT.

@PaddleDog52 said:
Went you want to buy something you have a choice on what is available. Maybe you wait years it’s what is current if you want it. 40 is nuts. Person probably has no clue what it cost new.

Or, it’s stolen.

I was given a $489 carbon Werner by some people who found it in their garage when they moved into the house they just bought. They knew I was into paddling, so they gave it to me rather than throw it away as they were going to do. Too bad the previous owner didn’t leave his boat behind too.

@sing said:

@PaddleDog52 said:
Went you want to buy something you have a choice on what is available. Maybe you wait years it’s what is current if you want it. 40 is nuts. Person probably has no clue what it cost new.

Or, it’s stolen.

Crooks usually would look up the value. 40 but ks is no big reward from an ad.

@PaddleDog52 said:

Then it could be said that the seller could/should have looked it up. Why bother posting an ad for a $40 return?

Too much second quessing for me. If it’s good deal for viewer, then just go for it!

sing

We voice opinion here. No big deal.

Over, and over, and over…

I cut down a older style werner carbon shaft with the old button style ferrule. I could only shorten it about 12cm as the round shaft became a slightly oval shaft.

@string said:

People to busy need not read the post.

@PaddleDog52 said:

@string said:

People to busy need not read the post.

I only wish I was.

Well there’s no problem then it takes a second to skip a thread or post.