Big Guys On Surf Skis?

The Fleet Will Have To Change
The fleet will have to change almost completely when/if I go back to Florida. I see a massive boat sale…

Yes, the Skerrey would work for what I want, and Brit boats are proably the most popular sylte out here. I will work on a good roll this summer, but I just prefer a open boat because they are easier to use, and I am more comfortable in one.

And I am alway looking for something lighter. I like lighter. That is one reason I like the Shearwater. It is an honest 44#

Go for the demo offer
It would be a good choice, particualry if it’s that stable (700 is super stable for 21" - if the Futura II is even 70% of that you’d learn quickly). The adjustablity option is great on a first ski. If you move up - or just move on - you can resell easily - usually for what you paid. A free extended demo period. Custom sized models can be a little harder to move. Adjustables are nice as you can share them too. Only people around 5’9" can comfortably try my Mark I.

Warning - just lifting a ski up and seeing how light they are will make you want one. You’ll never look at a plastic boat or heavy layup Brit boat the same way again. Even the Shearwater will seem very heavy.

I Noticed That With Waveskis
Once I picked up a waveski, I was in love, but that is another subject.