Bulkhead for Pungo 14?

Tsunamichuck
That looks like it could work. I need to measure the area in the Pungo to get an idea of what the dimensions are for a bulkhead.

Btw, I’m thinking I will probably sell the cooper. I probably should have #1 - finished building my Pygmy Coho) or #2 bought a hardshell kayak to begin with. The Cooper just seems like too much hassle with regard to cleanup after use in saltwater. The nice thing about the Pungo 14, is I can just hose it off after each use. Much easier cleanup.

Foam
measures 19x10x1 5/8 inches and you are welcome to it. Or we can trade for your Cooper. I have left my Feathercrafts assembled for months at a time after exposure to salt water and no worse for wear but they stay pretty dry on the inside. What I do is just slosh a gallon or 2 of fresh water on the inside to rinse out. A bit more time but worth it

Maybe I should…
just do that (slosh water around the cockpit) as well, and keep the Cooper. My wife is pretty pissed off that I just bought it, and now want to sell.

Cool camping picture. Where is that located?

Onna Village Okinawa

I wonder if…
I ever visited there. I lived on Okinawa from 1976 through 1978, and graduated from Kubasaki High School. Some friends and I used to drive all over the place while we were there. Some of the best times of my life. Highlight was when I was a camp counselor at Zamami Island summer camp.

You probably did
Manzamo is directly to the left and Ieshima is in the distance. The building is The ANA Manza Beach Hotel and it was there in 1993 when I first went to Okinawa. My ex was a lunch lady at Kubasaki High. To the kids it was mystery meat, to me it was Otis!