carrers in paddling??

Traveling salesman or woman
I often bring a canoe or kayak with me when I’m traveling on business. I’ve never had a customer mind. I often invite them along for a nice paddle and it helps build our friendship, which makes difficult negotiations easier because we know and like each other better.

Often I leave very early in the morning and have a long drive home. During this drive home I might stop and paddle until sunset. I might get home an hour or two later but I’ll come home more rested and ready for family time.

LifeGuard
I paid my way thru college as a lifeguard and water safety instructor, and its not bad work!

And being a lifeguard is a big advantage for getting a guide job.

Paddle commute.
Any employment along an acceptable waterway, and housing along same.

Paul S.

lover my job
heres a picture of me at “work” if you want to make 90grand a year plus after working 700+ sea days and you think you can handle living on a boat 2/3 of your life then pm me. its not paddling but you should see the view from my office everday. Bently http://home.comcast.net/~madgopher71/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html–SiteID-3071124.html

boat
heres the boat im currently on. i got this pic from the web.ive only been on the boat a couple of months. last year i was told that the boat had a little accident. the Cpt. was on auto pilot and raked the boat down the side of an oil platform. heres the result… http://www.piersystem.com/go/doc/425/62192/

cool job!!
that looks alot better than a job like dilbert in a cubcle.

its rough
yeah tough job but someones gotta do it. you just cant imagine how hard it is fishing and playing video games all day. when i was on the miss ina the oil company would only use us for moving supplies around maybe two hours a day. the rest of the time was spent fishing and playing madden football on the ps2. and yes i got paid for that! im sure you saw the hammerhead on my site. we catch fish like that all the time. not because were good fishermen. its because were out there everyday. even a blind squirrel will find a nut ever now and then. so how old are you pamlico? were hiring. Bently