Collapsible rod?

Pack Rods
I currently have three rods that cover all of my kayak fishing. A four piece Ugly Stik spinning rod, a five piece Cabelas fly rod for 6 weight line, and a four piece Orvis rod that converts from fly rod to spinning rod. These rods are every bit as good as any of my two piece rods for catching fish. Last week I caught many nice smallies and largemouths from my Perception America. Get the best rod and reel you can afford and you’ll never regret it. Tight lines.

collapsable rod
look at sportsmansguide.com I have found a rod like your talking about and all sorts of dry bag, canoe and kayak type of gear…cheap…let me know what you think philamar12@yahoo.com

All of my rods are collapsable…
…but only because I keep the ones not in use on the rear bungie cords. If you back into a cement retaining wall on the river, they collapse quickly, to my chagrin…

…lol…!

telescoping rod
I went to college with an Eagle Claw telescoping spinning rod. I replaced the reel (ultralight) with a medium weight, and it worked really well. I had to keep adjusting the ferrules so the guides would line up, but after about a year of use, they quit sliding around so much. Then I joined the military, and the military movers busted it into a thousand pieces. Glad to see this thread, ‘cause it puts me in mind of getting one again. It was a 6’ rod when it was scoped all the way out, and was not convertible to fly casting. Damn, I really loved that rod.