Cordless sawzalls for logjams?

My view
I use a Makita sawsall at times (and carry spare batteries) to help with fatique when cutting a lot of smaller stuff that would just as easily be cut with a Corona or Silky folding saw. Chain saws are a must for larger logs. Common sense is the answer. BTW, a sawsall works much better if you use a blade for trimming, not cutting lumber.

2nd what fadedred said
Don’t come crying when you get popped.

Lithium Batteries & Water = Ka-BOOM !
But if you wanted to keep celebrating the 4th of July, that could be cheap entertainment. Just get out of the boat, toss the portable saw at the beaver pile, and run. Fast.

Cutting out strainers is an Art form
That can get you real hurt, real quick. Like Chip said, A lot of things can go wrong with the forces and weights involved in any tree removal let alone adding the power of even slow moving water. Unless you have a good amount of tree removal experience, leave it for experienced paddling sawyers.

THANKS
I don’t need one for this application, but I googled Silky Saw out of curiousity, and found a pro-quality pole saw (21’) which is something I’ve been looking for! Wouldn’t take it out on the boat, however.