Dear Wilderness Systems

ok then
bring me a tempest 18

please

sorry son
sled is packed already,…maybe next year.

BTW: I don’t think you deserve one yet…

Happy solstice then

2nd that : 0

– Last Updated: Dec-23-06 11:53 AM EST –

..... A: to Flatpicks only working 'half' days .....

have a kid
Have a kid. It changes the entire world even how you look at your work.

For me to work 8 to 5 is a really nice thing. Maybe when shes in school I’ll consider freelance again. Otherwise it sure is nice to get out, and still come home at a regular time.

OT, but, Santa, I want a GMER XL
Please.

They pack up pretty tight. Don’t weigh much. Maybe you could just throw it on top. I’ve been good.

Paul S.

my two cents
I have paddled the 180 and don’t rate it.

The skeg is great but the skeg box makes it hard to pack for the extended expedition. Hence losing valuable space but I guess I can rethink my packing technique.

I have a tempest 170 which is my work boat. I have ripped a few dry bags on the rusted clip on the skeg box and also on some of the screws inside the hatches.

Great boats it’s the 1% that annoy me especially when I rip a dry bag

Rob

WS quality
I’ve been reading reviews all over the net, talking to LOTs of instructors and paddlers re their pick of the litter, and spending time demoing my top 5 choices. I’m very pleased with WS quality currently and just bought a Tempest 165 (plastic) over all the other options I looked at. This seems like a great time to thank Flatpick et al for a great design; Sing and all the other paddlers who offered advice and solid data in their reviews. I’m a pleased customer (this is my third WS kayak, with a Tarpon and Alto getting me to this point. Am in Florida and spending more and more time in the Gulf of Mexico,and looking forward to longer tours now.

Terry

Yeah Baby
You hear that, Wilderness Systems? Keep up the good work.

Quality

Quality

Quality

I got an '07
Tsunami 175 recently. Yeah, you all call 'em barges but I need a barge, believe me :slight_smile: anyway the reason I got an 07 was that when my dealer went to the factory to get my 06, they couldn’t find it, so made me a new one at the old prices. It looks really nice - don’t see any potential issues as of yet.