DELMARVA Paddling Retreat???

Tsunamichuck

– Last Updated: Aug-27-08 6:19 AM EST –

This Greenland group is nothing if not inquisitive. i woudl be happy to shoot someone an e-mail suggesting you be one of the guest presenters doing a live "rolling Wanda in conditions" demo? Or if not, maybe you can do a video presentation like they do at the oscars or something? I am sure it is a prize winning performance!

Paul

looking forward to paddling with you some day...

Susan you rule :slight_smile:

– Last Updated: Aug-27-08 6:58 AM EST –

love this quote from your website:
'My turn-ons are guys in black Underarmour and any guy who has something longer than 19' and knows how to use it'
I'm still laughing!

almost forgot, this pic of you is why I want a roto Anas Acuta....nice pic too by the way.
http://pennkayaker.com/wiki/img/susan/redmo07.jpg

Thank you!
Thanks medicineman, I appreciate it! Come do the Red Mo sometime, it’s an awesome adventure!

Susan

Thanks Dave
Thanks Dave - That’s what I was looking for.

bill

well opinions are like

– Last Updated: Aug-27-08 6:33 PM EST –

elbows...everyone has at least two. :)

People and events evolve. Ladyjustice if you are ever near SC or even Tennesse where Medicineman lives, we would be happy to share our greenland stuff and boats to your hearts content. For that matter, just a shout out on Pnet or QajaqUSA forums will get you many people willing to share their gear and experiences with the skinny stick and skin on frame boats. Perhaps you are soured on Greenland "events" such as Delmarva but there is a wealth of information and history that is just plain interesting and playing with the equipment and gear brings it so much more to life.

Paul

hey Matt?
you going?