Dry Tops in Tall Sizes?

e-mail Dana Chladed at rapidstyle
and ask her directly what to do.

I’ve had great luck with…
Kokotat and watergirl. As far as kokotat I always go with the men’s medium. I’m broad shouldered 6’0, 165lb and the good stuff is usually on sale at minumum 30% discount at Sierra Trading Post-that will be better than anything you will find at a paddle show. Try stuff on for sure. I was suprised to find NRS carrying “Tall” sizes in wet suits for women at Canoecopia in Madison. Good luck! BTW did my spread sheet arrive? I bought the Tahsis :wink:

Thanks for the tips!
I’ve been checking out a bunch of brands, including the Kokotat drytops. I’m going to attend the NE Paddlesports show in a couple of weeks, and see what I can find there. At least I should be able to try on some. I’m your height, but ~20 lbs lighter, so a men’s medium will be a bit larger on me. But that’s likely what I’ll have to settle for, as I haven’t yet found any drytops in tall sizes. And ordering a custom size is not really in my budget.

Yes, I did get your spreadsheet … Thanks! I’m glad that you’ve already got you new Necky Tahsis. As much as I would like a composite sea kayak, I’ll probably have to settle for a poly one, as least until I get through school.

~ Arwen ~

I’m watching…

– Last Updated: Mar-23-05 10:22 AM EST –

I'm watching this thread with keen interest....at a mere 5'10" 130 lbs., I still find extremities exposed too often! I was recently pleased to buy the red anorack from NRS (M) on sale and have the sleeves long enough. Under the PFD the 'tent effect' is not an issue. But I appreciate the suggestions in this post that I will look into. Let us know what your solution ends up to be!