Fall Ozark Rendezvous - Current River

Hank,

If you plan a solo next spring and need assistance with the shuttle let me know. I live in the area.

Mozark

Mozark,

Many thanks for your offer. I will probably take you up on your offer. Do you live nearer the Buffalo or Current so I can plan accordingly?

Hank

Unless you insist on going solo I would be interested in doing a multiple day downriver trip on either the Current or the Buffalo, depending on circumstances. I have a couple of such potential trips on my radar presently, but I have no idea at this point if they will come to pass.

I donā€™t have much hope for a Spring Ozark Rendezvous happening this year, but perhaps I am being too pessimistic.

Will keep that in mind, thanks. My initial thoughts on the solo trip was spurred by going with others two years ago (and had some bad experiences as they turned out to be partiers first and not paddlers or nature lovers).

Hi All, I am looking to see if there will be a Spring Rendezvous - am biting at the bit to get out. I know Iā€™m not available for October, since Iā€™m booked to walk the Camino de Santiago. Iā€™m vaccinated and ready to roll!
Vicky

Hey Vicky, I guess Iā€™ll start a thread as Rob and I have been chatting with Pete about going to the Buffalo. So I post in case others are looking as this is an old thread.
Thanks!

Vicky, I just realized that Earl had already started a thread about Spring Rendezvous, itā€™s called Spring Ozark Rendezvous 2021, Iā€™ll post my intentions there. But we are thinking 5/5 to 5/9 on the Buffalo in Arkansas.

I canā€™t seem to find that thread.

Iā€™m not finding it eitherā€¦

Pat, Earl A (you may remember he is an acquaintance of Anita G. who came to one Rendezvous from Texas and paddled a big fishing SOT kayak) sent a PM to me and Pam with an inquiry as to whether there would be any sort of Rendezvous this year.

His query, as well as my response and Pamā€™s is not visible to others. Pam was thinking that exchange of PMs was actually a thread. I sent her an email today notifying her that it was not and she plans to start a new thread. In the meantime I will send you a PM with the gist of what we have discussed.

I started a new post under Going Paddling!