Female friendly PFD's

Hmmm, I don’t think so.
I have some pictures of blue-footed boobies that I took while kayaking in Baja.

I’m sure, however, that all boobies in the Arctic are indeed blue.

You folks are hysterical
I’ll bet they’re all blue!

Stohlquist Motion - buy it!
I had a Betsea, loved it, and bought a Motion just to get extra pockets. I’m a 38D and it’s the only jacket I found that fit. The really nice thing about these models is the way the foam tapers at the top. This greatly assists in re-entries, as we busty ladies already have enough of a “shelf” to deal with, without having another “shelf” of foam to catch on the side. Having the right PFD (Betsea or Motion) made a huge difference in ease of mounting a kayak for re-entry. Also, there’s no restriction of arm movement to the front. I’d buy the Motion and try it. You’ll always be able to resell it if it doesn’t work out. They have a loyal following.

Paula

Bought the Stohlquist Motion- womens
It’s last years model and fits well. I figured even though it’s not my ideal color, the fit can’t be beat- that’s what it’s all about I suppose.

Thanks again for all your helpful replies.

PFD’s for women
Did I miss something, or is there a particular reason that the lightweight, inflateable pfd’s which look like wide suspenders until inflated, popular with fishermen and wildlife people, not mentioned? Seems that would be the most comfortable option of all, short of no pfd.

Suspenders?
If you REALLY need a PFD, who wants to inflate a pair of suspenders?

Stohlquist Motion L/XL available
having read the discussion, I was intrigued by the Stohlquist Motion and found it still available but only in L/XL at 40% off at KayakProShop.

http://www.kayakproshop.com/WomensPFDS.html

That one is for men
I got the one for women. Believe me, I saw that one and wish I could have only paid 80 bucks for it.

Thanks though.

Kendi