Hydrostatistics Spreadsheet

Here’s one comparison,

– Last Updated: Dec-03-04 8:11 PM EST –

QCC700: 10 miles, conditions: flat with some shallows, negligible wind. Time: 1 hour 28 minutes, pace 8:48 min. per mile.

Westside Boat Shop EFT: same course, virtually same conditions. Time: 1 hour 21 minutes, pace: 8:06 min. per mile.

Done within two weeks of each other so conditioning is very similar. Only major difference would be as Greyak stated,, I am able to apply a bit more power into the QCC stroke as I am not 100% comfortable in the EFT yet. Would calculate 90 to 95% efficient in the EFT in comparison to QCC. Sorry I don't have more data such as that provided by heart monitor and GPS,, I try not to "overgadget" myself and focus on just pushing hard.

HEX

Let’s Add "Glide"
For me a great pleasure of having a “low drag” boat is the length of glide it achieves when I put my paddle in my lap. I am the original poster on this thread and fish from a Prijon Eski. The boat glides forever, and with that great German engineered rudder I am able to put the boat where I want it for effective casting to Largemouth Bass hideouts. Life is good, enjoy!