Is a WS Pungo 120 considered high end?

I’m not trying to say I know best
My belief that I got the best boat that met my needs for the money was based on what most had told me, including here. I know you mentioned the Perception but I wasn’t clear on whether that was adequate for fishing or small rivers.

The ends
of the Pungo are pretty low.

What’s a henway??

about 2 or 3 pounds
unless it’s a bantam…

Reviews are pretty much worthless
Anything written by someone who has only owned one boat for less than 6 months should be tossed out. They’re all 5 star.

And a 12’ $700 boat is going to be just as fast and track the same as every other 12’ $700 boat that is made of the same material and is intended for the same waters. It’s like comparing bananas from Target to bananas from Wal Mart. I seriously doubt you are regularly pushing the envelope of the maximum possible speed any given hull could possibly achieve.

one market review

http://www.piragis.com/home/canoes-kayaks-for-sale.html

there would be more for an average.

off course you can argue that Brand X gave P a deal so …

british boats tour clockwise
american boats paddle better when going counter-clockwise.

Wow

– Last Updated: Oct-28-16 11:02 AM EST –

Those are beautiful. I wish I wouldn't have clicked those links, now I'll never be satisfied w a rec boat lol. Something to look forward to I guess, that's a whole different league.

The Eddyline are especially eye catching. Are those considered the top of the line pretty much?

HA!
That was great

overview comparison
goo.gl/lSOgVa

I believe…
Whatever your “believe”, it’s just that: believe.

“Believes”, as believe goes, is not based on logic!

Everyone here had already told you what you need to know but you don’t seem to understand. As such, it’s a waste of time for more “information”.

Your “believe”, or rather your obsession with “top of line” of whatever is laughable. You WILL grow out of it in one form or another. Nobody keep their first boat for long. They only find out what they REALLY want AFTER owning and using a few for a while.

It’s a waste of money to pay to “top of line” of whatever category of boat you THINK you need. But it’s your money. You’re free to spend it anyway you wish.

good one!
But I thought it was Aussie boats that went better the other way?

Nobody?
ABC, you might be technically right about “nobody keeps their first boat for very long”, but to be specific, I have all of the kayaks that I ever bought, or was given. That is not true about the kayaks I have found, or the other boats I have owned. Come to think of it though, the first boat I ever owned was a 22’ sailboat and I kept that for quite awhile.

Well
I’m not even “technically” correct. Only figuratively so.

Plenty of people have their first boat laying around because it’s not worth the hassle to sell it used. And many quickly found they could use a spare bang around boat.

But the reason few kept their first boat is simply because a beginner just don’t know what they don’t know! (So what they “believe” they need has little resemblance to what they really enjoy to paddle.)

The OP here don’t even know THAT part.