J-203 hull speed

why the hell would i ask
if i wasn’t someone concerned with speed. i bowed down to your earlier post, but come on. who can paddle a marathon canoe fast, and how fast can they go? in numbers? that’s the question. not who wants to paddle what type of boat where.

Lighten up, …

– Last Updated: Jul-16-07 11:29 PM EST –

... and after you do that, see if you can figure out what the indents mean in these threads (admittedly, not everyone uses the indents correctly, but in this case it should be pretty clear). I was replying to the post directly above mine, a post which was specifically addressed to "guideboatguy". Do you really think I was talking to you in my last post?

Of course I know you are concerned with speed. Didn't you notice that I answered your original question in exactly that context?

I was polite to you before, but you've snapped at me twice now; once for giving you the same information that any of a hundred different sites found with a Google search would have provided, and then again for responding to a person who actually called to me by name. You must have mighty long toes - I can't seem to keep from stepping on them.

Thanks guideboatguy!
Wow! Chad19 seems a lil’touchy!