Jackson Lake - Grand Teton NP

Well, I had to make one more change to my plan. We picked up a Main Salmon river permit for early August, so I’ll be rafting for a week. I moved my Jackson Lake trip to late August. 4 nights in the Colter Bay area, using Little Mackinaw Bay & Hermitage Point camps. This trip will give me a sense of the lake and help me plan for longer trips there in the future.

My July & August will be busy…Early July Leigh Lake in Grand Teton for 4 nights, a couple weeks later we have a weekend mellow rafting trip with family (introducing grandkids to the river), then a week later we’ll be heading to the Main Salmon for 8 days of whitewater, then a few more weeks later the Jackson Lake trip.

I’ve got a Stillwater Canyon/Green River 5 day paddle trip next month. Maiden voyage for my Eddyline Caribbean 14. I don’t have anything planned for June yet. June is kind of a tough month for planning. Already pretty darn hot in So. Utah by June, but still a little nippy going north. I’d love to paddle the Missouri in the White Cliffs, or maybe head up to Teton/Yellowstone for some day paddling. Do a recon on Jackson Lake. Another option is a weekend goofing around, paddling & camping on Flaming Gorge.