Kayak Paddle Bags

If you already have a 2 piece
Just see if you can pack it in your regular luggage, or get a xxl duffle bag from REI and pack the paddles in the middle, rather than shell out for a 4 piece.

But if you are going to get a 4 piece, Lendal makes a really nice one, would probably put together a small sized shaft for you as well.

http://lendalna.com/

not that short
I’ll ask again, what length paddle do you prefer to use? Knowing this would make it easier for us to direct you to sources. Cannon does NOT make an adjustable below 220. And they don’t offer a small shaft at all.

I think finding a small shaft that is ALSO a 4-piece in the length you want in a stock paddle could be difficult. You may need to go custom.

Honestly, the difference between “small” and “standard” shafts in most commercial paddles is tiny. Diameter difference is about 1/8" and overall circumference is less than 1/2". My cedar GP (oval shaft) is 3.25" around and my carbon GP is 3.75". I really don’t notice a difference in use.

Lendal
Cathy of Lendal responded promptly to my e-mail (Lendal phone was having network difficulty)but the 4 piece is 205 cm, a bit longer than is comfortable for me. And in regular shaft size only. Also contacted Sharp, Werner and other sites. They either have too long a paddle or only have a regular diameter shaft for the break downs.

Unless I can get the craftsman who did my regular paddles to make me a 3 or 4 piece paddle, I may be back to the problem of packing my paddles to minimize possible damage in the baggage hold.

Didn’t know about break-down paddles. My husband and I bought two additional regular paddles as backup and keep it on the deck behind our cockpit when paddling. A 4 piece breakdown would fit in our hatches.

From the Jet Blue Website
"Golf equipment is accepted on all flights. There is no additional charge or oversized fee for golf bags as long as they are within weight limitations. A golf bag will count as one of your checked bags."