kayaking spots between va and fl?

Watch it gang!
Especially all you young bucks that have just reached puberty.

That “we will have a blast” doesn’t sound like it is coming from the girl next door type paddler.

Cheers,

JackL

well, ok…

– Last Updated: Nov-12-05 2:30 PM EST –

cancel that.

i was nervous enough initiating meetups with strangers but i figured kindred water spirits and naturalists, etc. would be a pretty safe group. after all, we watch out for one another on the water, don't we? and it would be less of a risk than paddling alone in strange places.

i certainly didn't expect someone to come along, pass judgement on me for being brave enough to take a chance on humanity, *and* add a perv invite to my post.

thanks again, everyone for your helpful and entusiastic suggestions. but, if the riff-raff runs so rampant it surfaces before i even leave the forum, maybe i'll be better off going it alone, after all.

Michelle
If you happen to ever be in the Hampton / Norfolk area and want to explore…I can provide you a few e-mails, tele #'s of female paddlers in the area. A lifetime supply of Pungo-friendly paddling around here.

Jamie

riff raff here
ive met a bunch of paddlers through this board and honestly the ones i’ve met have been very friendly and polite. trustworthy outdoor adventure types. that said, theres riff raff everywhere. and jackl lives west of 95 ; )