Kids sitting in the storage compartment

Two things…
Are you f’ing serious or just that stupid?

The salesperson is an a$$hat & deserves to be punched in the mouth to let all the other BS fall out on it’s own.

Get a canoe & PFD’s…

Paddle easy,

Coffee

OMG
I finally agree with Coffee whether taht be I, II or III.

I personally, would like to know…
The name of the establishment that had recommended that “idiotic” suggestion to you. An email address would much be appreciated, a pone number would be superb!

Paddle easy,

Coffee

and you offered a ridiculous premise
compare average life spans throughout history for the answer.

an alternative
Why does the kid have to be IN the kayak? How about towing them in an inflatable tube, ducky, or kickboard, presuming of course, calm conditions.

2 kids???
Keep in mind that things are going to be harder and more risky with two kids.

One might be able to deal with one kid if they don’t happen to get out in a capsize but dealing with two might not be so easy!!

Anyway, given how small hatches are, you aren’t going to be able to do this for too many years.

My daughter sits ON…
She happily spent time on the bow of my rec. boat and lots of time on the stern of my Tsunami.

done it before
worked just fine.

When I was thinking of a tandem the
person I talked to at Riot kayaks told me that my grand daughter would fit in the front hatch of their Ultra. I have to admit their kayaks have HUGE hatches but I still bought a tandem.

O2 in short supply…
Manufacturing bubble tops, IF, trim were ok…would be neat to try, but you still run into that thing of the need for oxygen, if flipped for substantial amount of time… $.01

you think life spans were shorter
across the board in previous centuries because of kayaking?