Lincoln Canoe & Kayak - Back in Production [Updated]

Who knows maybe the owner is sick which can put out a small business.

1 Like

I noticed that Lincoln had update their web page so I emailed them. Marc got back to me. The good news is that they are still in business! They are working directly with their customer now. It is really nice to see a venerable name like theirs is still around.

1 Like

Thatā€™s really great news! I emailed them looking for a replacement rubber hatch cover (8 inches) for the front of my Quoddy Light. If anybody else has experience/advice ordering spare parts from Lincoln Canoe and Kayak, Iā€™d love to hear about it!

thanks

Michele

Lincoln uses SeaLect hatch covers (just with a big script L on them). Theyā€™re common enough but if you canā€™t source one locally let me know. I have them

See you on the water,
Marshall
The River Connection, Inc.
9 W. Market St.
Hyde Park, NY. 12538
845-229-0595 main
845-242-4731 mobile
Main: [www.the-river-connection.com]
Store: [www.the-river-connection.us]
Facebook: [fb.me/theriverconnection]
Instagram: Instagram.com/marshall.seddon

Glad to hear someone is up with Lincoln boats again. Their original owner was a truly nice guy, very well respected in the kayaking community. The younger man who bought the Lincoln from him is as nice, and has worked hard to being some solid sea kayaking skills to the southern Maine area. He maintained the long tradition of boat repair that was part of Lincolnā€™s original operation.

Celia, I think itā€™s the same guy running the operation before the hiatus. Markā€¦somethingorother?

Mark sounds right to me, though I am horrid with names.

:thinking::roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow::smirk::grin:

Frank, good to see youā€™re alive. What are you responding to?

You call this.LIVINGā€¦???

@String You wrote the equivalent of ā€˜happy wife, happy lifeā€™ to a postā€¦ Now trying to find the post, LOL. Tried to post a pic on the long boat/short car thread, but all I saw was a URL-like string.e